Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It Seems To Happen Often Here

A sick baby that is.  Baby J is currently getting not 1, not 2, but 3 top teeth all at the same time, which makes for a very cranky needy little.  Seeing as I work a job outside the home, am an independent Mary Kay consultant and a youth pastor, I don't have a whole lot of time to just lay in bed and snuggle him.  Though I did take full advantage of a down day yesterday.  So today life looks like this around here.

Sleeping on my lap, movie playing in the background, and work attempting to be done on the laptop.

I am bound and determined to get some notes ready for an upcoming meeting, and hopefully get laundry put away.  I have no problems getting it washed dried, and often times even folded, but then it sits in piles all over my room.  And let's be real, sometimes my living room and landing up the stairs.  I will get better at this...I will get better at this...I will get better at this.  Where's my genie lamp when I need one?

As much as I love all that is glitz and glam, we'll be real and transparent and show that life is 90% like this while at home though.
I thank the Lord on an almost daily basis for blessing me with good skin.  Makes those no makeup days much more tolerable.

At least I got my hair looking somewhat presentable.  It's the life of a momma, and I wouldn't trade it in for all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment