Saturday, April 7, 2012

Clean House

Hoping it will be my saving grace!
HopLike I had mentioned before, cleaning is not something that comes naturally to me.  I can clean and organize everything once, but the day to day keep up always manages to get away from me.  I talk up excuses all day everyday, "I had to work," "I was spending time with the baby," "We had youth and church all day."  Bottom line is: as a wifey and momma maintaining my home is about more than the love I fill it with.  So in my search for tools to help equip me, I stumbled upon a book of wonders at my mom's house.  And, after seeing the piles of laundry in my upstairs this past week, she chose to gift me with my very own copy.  So here's hoping that this new journey of cleaning is "REAL SIMPLE!"   I couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how that goes, I'm in the same boat... And with 3 kids now in the boat with me I have raised the white flag!! -Desiree

    ReplyDelete