Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Pleasure is Mine



My name is Cadence, and I am so excited to meet you! I can tell already that we are going to be friends.  But before we get to that point, introductions are in order.
I'm a little cray!
I am a wifey and momma to the two most amazing guys in this world.  My husband Nate and I are youth pastors, and our little, or not so little as you'll come to know, Jezreel is changing the world right along with us.


I love clothes and all that is glitz and glam, and yes, I do own a pair of glittery "Barbie" shoes.


Nothing says love like a spray tan on a summery day.


My sissy is my best friend, but I am slowly working on getting better at close relationships.


Cooking and cleaning do not come naturally to me, but the more effort I put into them, the more surprised I am at how easily they can be learned.


I am passionate, and fiery and so much more than I appear.  Somehow I believe I was created such a small thing, because anything physically larger may have been intimidating with this personality.


Beauty is everywhere, and it is my goal to discover and display it in myself, others and the world at large.


Finally, life is not so serious!  So let's let our hair down, blast some tunes and dance the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment