Sunday, April 8, 2012

Not Quite What I Expected

J's very first Easter basket, and the toy Nate bought for him.

This morning started off, just as any Easter should.

Nothing like a "naked" sick baby.
But it became very apparent that the little was not feeling well.

Thus, I traded in curls for a messy bun, an Easter dress for sweats, and beautiful Dolce Vita wedges for bare feet.  I guess I needed reminding that He sacrificed of His life for the ones He loved most.  Now I must willingly sacrifice of my life (Sunday morning service, getting all dolled up, and the glorious glorious food) for the little whom I love most.  Happy Easter, and let today be a reminder of all He did so we can do all that we do.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!! And so true, we often are reminded of the sacrifice He made for us through Morherhood it's such a beautiful process of dying to ourselves so that we can glorify and become more like Christ by serving and tending to these precious little ones. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete