Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Disclaimer: these outfits are in no particular order by day, but I will explain what I did the days in which I wore them.

Top: Forever 21 Leggings: Target
Comfy clothes day.  Sometimes you've gotta let yourself have them to get some housework done.


Top: Target  Pants: Wet Seal  Shoes: Steve Madden  Hoops: Target
Work Clothes.  There's something so classic about head to toe black.


Tank: Target  Top: Target  Pants: Wet Seal  Ring: H&M  Shoes: Styles for Less in San Jose  Hoops: Target
Work Clothes.  Trying to hold onto the last bits of sunshine we've got before we head into fall here in the NorthWest.

Top: Target  Jeans: Old Navy  Necklace: H&M  Shoes: Target  Hoops: Target
Sissy Date.  There's nothing quite like a full makeup day to hang out with my sis.

Headband: c/o my sis  Necklace: c/o Sue at church  Tube Top: JC Penney FOREVER ago  Top: Forever 21  Ring: Forever 21  Teal Pants: Target  Purse: Juicy from Nordstrom  Shoes: not pictured braided strappy silver sandals from H&M
Church Clothes.  I got a lot of slack for the headband, but my general rule of thumb: if you like it, rock it like you own it!

Do you have a What I Wore Wednesday post?  Link it up, I'd love to see how you style your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment