Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh Work

Say goodbye to my summer...

One of our girls at work went out on leave earlier than expected, but was going to be gone all summer since she's due in June.  I hadn't realized that it would have such a vast impact on my summer plans, especially since it's the first summer with Baby J, until I got my schedule through June.  Now instead of the 15-20 hours a week I've been working I'll be doing 35-40.

Praying praying praying that the Lord works something out because I need to be at summer camp with my kids, need to be home with my baby, and need to have some glimpse through the clouds that my dreams are preparing to come true.

I know that His ways are higher than mine, as are His thoughts,  but with the rain coming down outside all I'm seeing is the gray...

No comments:

Post a Comment