Friday, January 3, 2014

Soar

As I sat around New Year's morning, deciding how to best focus my year and keep myself on track, I bypassed resolutions and let the Lord speak a word to me instead.  In 2014 my goal is to SOAR.
Image via Pinterest 



 Isaiah 40:31 says, "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

2013 was such a rewarding, yet heartbreaking year, for my family.  We walked through many decisions out of obedience and necessity, but not at all out of what our hearts wanted to do.  Yet in the midst of those hard decisions we grew stronger, closer, and more focused than ever before.  What we surrendered and sacrificed holds no comparison to all we gained, and this year I intend to set loose absolute freedom as I soar and show my family what it looks like to do the same.

This year I will live free from worry, doubt and fear as I look to the One who has surely provided in abundance for my every need.  I will transition from a mommy of a wild hearted boy, and gain the blessing of a firecracker baby girl.  I will face debt and finances in the face as we take the steps necessary to become debt-free and buy our first home.  I will pour more effort into Style me Baby and watch in amazement as my creations bring beauty to mommas all over the country in their efforts to care well for their littles.

What about you?  What would you like your family, your relationships, your future to look like?  What word will keep you on course this year?  Let me know what your word is, and let me partner with you in believing for the impossible.  The best is yet to come my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment