Sunday, July 7, 2013

Party Rock All Weekend Long

Nothing makes a great weekend quite like loads of family time, and this one served up just that! Saturday one of my lovely sissy-in-laws got married (wedding to come next summer) so we had a huge family dinner at a local Mexican restaurant to celebrate. 


Today was the hubster's brother's six-year anniversary, so we all went out to party rock sans babies last night. I didn't know this lil' momma could last until 2 in the morning, but somehow I brought the house down and danced the night away. 



And this afternoon we BBQ'd it up at my mom's to enjoy good food, and good company. My very favorite things. 

For some reason I've been user the assumption that I hated sauerkraut, and today I learned differently. Needless to say, this weekend definitely goes down in the record books as an all around success. 






No comments:

Post a Comment